Thursday, May 19, 2011

Remember Me, Blog?

Just a quick post to acknowledge that I stopped blogging after finally getting going with some great followers!

I'm still following along on my healthy eating "diet", although J has been taking over with a lot of the cooking as of late.  I'm still interested in hearing about and trying new recipes.  I'm still interested in coming back here to share, vent and comment.

That all being said: I'm down to less than 2 months to go before my wedding; I've got 3 other very important friends getting married before me; I'm planning a 3 week honeymoon in Singapore and Bali; And - you know - I have a full-time job as well.

I'll probably take a bit of a break from this wonderful blogsophere only to come back with tales of food from the wedding, food from our travels and food in our newlywed life!  The last thing I would ever want with this blog is for it to be a chore, so this is the beginning of my hiatus (unless something absolutely food-spectacular comes up, of course).

Thanks for following me to date.  Good luck as you continue on your own individual path of health eating - or just plain, eating.  I hope you'll continue to follow Allie's Changing Kitchen once I return.

Love Love. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment