Friday, March 25, 2011

A Happy Engagiversary

Genmai Tea
I've said it before and I'll say it again: "In our house, we celebrate with sushi".  And what better reason to celebrate? A year ago yesterday, Jon and I were in sunny Holguin, Cuba just waking up to beat the sunrise and the big question was popped!  A year later and we are 3 1/2 months out from the big big day!
Shrimp tempura and yam/avocado rolls

*Note: Please ignore the sweet sauce (aka soy) in this lovely sushi photo. I forgot to grab a picture of the deliciousness that is SUSHI PIZZA....mmmmm....The second I'm done eating it, I'm craving more!


A recipe or two will come soon, but I currently have my "It's Friday" thinking hat on which leads to very un-clever sentences and general nonsense. :)  Happy Weekend-ing! Pin It

1 comment: