Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Quick Recipe Updates

If there is anyone out there reading any of this blog, I recognize that I've been a bit slow at updating and am proceeding to update now with a somewhat boring post.  Recipes, only.  No banter.  No thoughts.  Just a few good recipes to share. 


Green Shrimp Curry (surprise, surprise!  Another curry!)
Heat 1 tbsp of peanut oil over medium heat.  Add 1/2 of a sliced onion and cook for 4 minutes.  Add 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.  Saute shrimp (I used a whole bag as this meal was for 4 people).

Add can of coconut milk and a 1/4 cup of green curry paste (I actually didn't have enough green so I mixed yellow and green curry paste together).  Cook for 3 minutes.

Add 1 cup of frozen peas and 1 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half.  Let simmer.

I served this over chow mein noodles for a quick fix! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment