Friday, November 26, 2010

I Love Color

So, after destroying my blog with my perfectionist traits, I have it back up and running... and in my visual opinion, in better shape than before!

Unfortunately, I lost all of the template details that I had before (i.e. the red). I could probably work at it to get it back but I don' really remember what it looked like.  So, rather than deal with that frustration, I decided to go in this route - A New Look!

Let me say that playing around with different color palettes is just so much fun!  I secretly wish I was an interior designer.  You wouldn't be able to tell that in my OWN home, but if I had the creative freedom, a blank slate, and "unlimited" money......SO much fun.

So here it is.  What do you think?  No one really comments on here, although I encourage it!  If you're reading, write! :) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment